Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.1 is finally live, and so are the patch notes for the newest content drop.
Alongside a new story questline, Patch 6.1 also includes a new 24-player Alliance Raid, housing options, and much more. As always, Final Fantasy 14 Patch Notes are quite in-depth, but you can read below for a summary of some of the biggest new content and changes.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker 6.1Patch Notes – Newfound Adventure
- 10 New Main Scenario Quests starting with Newfound Adventure
- 4 new Chronicles of a New Era quests starting with A Mission in Mor Dhona
- 4 new Role Quests starting with Bitter Snow
- New chapters have been added to New Game+
- Certain main scenario quests for A Realm Reborn have been revised
- Operation Archon
- The Ultimate Weapon
- When playing as a different character in instanced quest battles, actions on the additional hotbar can now be rearranged
- Character portraits have been implemented for battle dialogue during instanced quest battles from the 5.x series.
- New items are available in exchange for bicolor gemstones from Gemstone Trader NPCs in each area.
- New craftable items
- Plots of land in Empryreum can now be purchased
- A lottery system for the purchase of land has been implemented
- New prizes are available for purchase using MGP.
- New hairstyles for Hrothgar
- New hairstyle options for male and female Viera
- Duty Support added, a system that allows solo players to tackle duties with a party of NPCs.
- Class Reworks
For a full list of patch notes, including a full breakdown of class changes check out the Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker 6.1 Patch Notes here.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Patch 6.1 is the first major patch since the release of Endwalker. You can read IGN’s Endwalker review here. We also have an interview with Final Fantasy creator and FFXIV fan Hironobu Sakaguchi.
Matt T.M. Kim is IGN’s News Editor. You can reach him @lawoftd.
Go to Source
Author: Matt Kim