Cardy, Joe, and Matt have convened to build the best RPGs ever as 30 different games are picked and dreams and horrors come to life. Taking turns they pick everything from combat and music to location and party members as things get increasingly more tense and borderline angry. It’s all good fun, though.
Before that, there are reminders as to why you should be watching Atlanta and The Boys if you aren’t already, as well as why you should be excited about Cult of the Lamb. Joe also audibly salivates at the thought of a beefy pie.
Want to get in touch to talk about potatoes? Elden Ring? Feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
IGN UK Podcast #651: The RPG Build-a-Game Workshop
- IGN UK Podcast #650: The One That Isn’t Just on Spotify
- IGN UK Podcast #649: Phil’s Big Night Out 2022
- IGN UK Podcast #648: Geoff’s Big Night Out 2022
- IGN UK Podcast #647: Some Great New Star Wars? Stranger Things Have Happened
- IGN UK Podcast #646: Gollum, Sméagol & Irene
Go to Source
Author: Simon Cardy