Cardy’s been lost in other worlds with the PlayStation VR2. He’ll tell you all about his time with Horizon Call of the Mountain before Matt and Alex join in to talk about HBO’s The Last of Us now we’ve passed the halfway point. They then share some of their favourite post-apocalyptic games, movies, TV shows, and books.
Got a game for us to play, or just want to tell us the weirdest thing you’ve eaten for breakfast? Drop us an email: email@example.com.
IGN UK Podcast 684: Horizon Call of the Weetabix
- IGN UK Podcast 683: Magical Castles and Talking Cats
- IGN UK Podcast 682: Creating the Next Best Video Game TV Show
- IGN UK Podcast 681: Shadow Drop It Like It’s Hot
- IGN UK Podcast #680: Dead Space and Other Games We Want Remade
- IGN UK Podcast 679: The Last of Us is Very Good
Go to Source
Author: Simon Cardy