The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is here, but Cardy, Matt, and Emma haven’t had a chance to play it yet so you’ll have to wait until next week to hear all about it. In the meantime, the opportunity is taken to design our own (weird) dream Zeldas made up of bits and bobs from other games. Before that, get on board for some quick Honkai: Star Rail thoughts.
Has a game ever gotten better after you’ve finished its main story? Give us your co-op game suggestions and drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IGN UK Podcast 696: Let’s Make a Zelda Game
- IGN UK Podcast 695: Redfall From Grace
- IGN UK Podcast 694: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is Everything We Wanted Fallen Order to Be
- IGN UK Podcast 693: Ranking the Best Orlando Theme Park Toilets
- IGN UK Podcast 692: Zelda and Final Fantasy Look Good Innit
- IGN UK Podcast 691: The Mario Movie vs Tetris: Which is Better?
Go to Source
Author: Simon Cardy