It’s gamescom week, which means we’ve been getting a brand new look at some of the most exciting upcoming games. Cardy, Matt, and Alex are here to talk about some of the best things they’ve seen and played so far in Cologne, including Starfield, Black Myth: Wukong, Alan Wake 2, Stalker 2, Space Marine 2, and much, much more.
Which game coming out in the rest of 2023 are you most excited for? Had any good snacks recently? Drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IGN UK Podcast 711: The Best of gamescom 2023
- IGN UK Podcast 710: Goodbye Xbox 360
- IGN UK Podcast 709: More Baldur’s Gate 3 Because Why Not
- IGN UK Podcast 708: Baldur’s Great
- IGN UK Podcast 707: Barbie is Sublime
- IGN UK Podcast 706: Oppenheimer and Every Christopher Nolan Movie Ranked
Go to Source
Author: Simon Cardy